As Marilyn Monroe said, "Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world." Of course, I wholeheartedly agree. Here are 3 fall footwear trends that will make you a shoe-in for most fabulous feet:
1. ANKLE STRAP: Because these shoes highlight the sleekest part of the leg, they are super-flattering. Whether you choose a flat, stiletto, or mid-heel height, strap your toes in for a stylish ride.
1. Chloe Metallic Ankle Flat from Lyst
2. Seychelles Green Room Pump from DSW
3. Jessica Simpson Edina Printed Pump from DSW
4. Sleek D'Orsay Pumps from F21
2. OXFORDS: These smart, menswear-inspired shoes look sharp with skirts, boyfriend jeans, and cropped pants. I already own a few neutral, go-with-everything oxfords, but there's always room for more! This season, I'm on the hunt for rock-star accents like studs or crazy prints. Here are some of my top picks:
1. Restricted Goody Flat from DSW
2. Envy Waltz Oxford from DSW
3. Soko Oxford from Osborn
4. Spiked heel flat from Charlotte Russe
3. SHOOTIE: I am intrigued with this shoe/short boot hybrid aptly called a "shootie." (Just for extra shopping confusion, depending on the brand, the exact same shoe can also be called a "bootie" or an "oxford pump.") No matter what you call it, these shoes are equal parts edgy and chic. A sophisticated black pair is extremely versatile, or you can pump up the volume with clever details like laser cutouts or studs.
|1. Bandolino Appeal Bootie from DSW|
2. Pour La Victoire Eden from This Next
3. Quilted Lace-Up Platform Bootie from Charlotte Russe
4. Covington Women's Bootie Anklet from Sears
Which shoe trends are you going to try this fall?